No , Don't Worry . I`m Aren't Slacking ...[ I guess i`m slacking .. ] Sorries . that was meant to be a random sentence . [ But it's a random sentence ... ]
In School ..... No Morning Run Due To Rain Weather .. Mr.Seah Never Come .. PE run 2.4km run ..Fail , Rank 18 . Recess Didn't Eat , Got Locked out of the classroom , my wallet is in my bag dammit . - - . CME Nothing Really .. I Fall Asleep , So i hardly noe what happen . History .... Same Old Thing .. Greet,Go Through Chapter, Quiz, Byebye . EL ... [ Let Skip this shall we ? ] Assembly About Friendship Day And Crap .. [ Fall Asleep at the later part . ]
Then Remedial ...... English . So Let SKIP!!
Home Got 2 new people stay liao ... Sian . - -'' . Play Stepmania ... Then i go find New SM Step File .. XD Found Air !! Yeahh ~ Then Found Otaku's Dream Hentai Mix [Safe] SM File . Yeah . It's Really Safe . Though there an [Not Safe] File as well . I`m Clean !! XDD . Oh Wdv . I'm Go .. Eat ? I`m Hungry Anyway .. So Yeah .. See Ya !! Later ?
4/21/2009 08:37:00 PM
('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached 6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .