- - . Yeah Well ~ .. Watched Sola . It's Nice ~ But finding The OVA 1 .. I Dun wan Megafailure[Megavideo etc. etc.] de .
Anyway ... Today in School . Nothing happen =D .. Well Maybe a little . Re-test and Fail My 2.4km by few sec . Next term need retake liao . >.> who cares. I Also Wanna Retake My 5 Stations . Wondering Which Station Was The 1 That Made My Award Bronze... I Noe Sit And Reach , Inclined Pull-up and Standing broadjump i got C + . Right Anyway . Dun Want Talk Too Much About It .
I Wan My Exam Now La ~~ Then No Need Keep Listening To "Soft Music" That Made You Fall Asleep . =] . Exam This Thursday .... = = Oh Wdv . I Will Still Be Using Com Anyway . Play Stepmania ... And Watching Anime .. [ 75% Anime And 25% Stepmania ] . Right . Blog Till Here . I Wanna Sleep Liao .. Maybe Blogging Later At 3-6.30am ? Most likely will Wake Up Around These Time .
5/05/2009 08:03:00 PM
('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached 6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .