Um .. Let's Talk About Father . Ytd Ask Him Write Letter Since I No Go Doctor , He Say He Sms to school say ytd that i "Blah blah blah" so i not coming to school .. Thus .... I get some talking .. i dun really noe how to say . =X . From Mrs.Lawrence . >< . This is like my 2nd time see her face like that wor . >.>"
Anyway anyway . Soon Home Period . Nothing To Talk about the PC . Next Got Activity At Hall for Sec.1 and 2 . The 7 Habitat .. um i mean Habits of mind . Didn Really Care Much . Um Um .
Recess , Eat - Drink - Wash Hand - Go Back Class . When Walking Back To Class ... I Heard Too much Screaming And Shouting .. inside our class [ Take Note : Haven Bell Ring yet, So the class door shldn't be opened ] . Pwned , They Were Decorating The Class For Mrs.Lawrence Farewell Party . Well Rmb i talked about the Farewell party right .. it's for Mrs.Lawrence , So Too bad if u aren't the one ... um . maybe be glad ? Since u are not Flying/ Dying . Ah Anyway .. I Think Later Someone will write about the party at blog bah . I Dunno how to explain what happen in the party . XD .
Got Back Our Result Slip . Lalalalala . Bused home, Bath , And Smses .
Blog More .. Later ? =]
5/28/2009 02:48:00 PM
('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached 6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .