No English Remedial . Went To Join In The Captain Ball Inter-class Game . We Won For the 1st match , But 2nd and 3rd Match Lost . Due To Epic Rough Opponent . I Sprain My Left Leg At the 3rd Match . Win Right ?
This is my 1st time i sprain until like ... Wtf sia . Damm Pain . Normally I Walk After Awhile , It Will Be Cure After 3/4 Hrs . But This time Is really weird . More Pain Den Usual . And It Lasted Longer .
Anyway . Talked With Frens In MSN . So Fun . LOL. Still . Never Had i Expected My Brother Will come to my house , Becuz i sprain my leg . Oh . I Told My Mother About It , That Why He Noe . He Passed Me The Medicine . Spray Abit . Then He Talked With Father About His Life .... or Work Buisness I mean .
Though Srsly . Father and I ... Concluded That . He took Drug . Look like i was right after all , after Mama Told Me about him , What he do everyday . At Night Always Went Out , Den Morning Come Back . My Guess was , He Went out To take Drug . And Smoke .. Never did i think this is true ....
Oh anyway , How Father and I Concluded it ? We Watch Him Walk , Talked And the Body Movement . His Body Is Like ... A Weak Tree , That When wind blow , he oso wave like that . Talked is like ... Very Hard To speak . I Dunno how to explain the walking thing . hahas . And his face .. is like ghost alrdy ... Is like . He No Blood At All La . His Face Look Like When U Poke Ur Cheek , Both side . Something like that la . Am i kidding ? No . I`m Not . Really . End This Post . I Dun Wan To Talk To much about it .. though i think i kinda talked alot ... Anyway ...
Wait for the next post !! XDD
8/14/2009 09:46:00 PM
('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached 6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .