Saturday, October 24, 2009
Let's Talk About Exam - Part 2
Sorries....
Maths ,PE,RecessAnd Science . Both Passed ! Wakakaakakakaka .
Check Maths paper 1 1st .
37/50 <- Dammit D= .
I Made the most .... UNPREDICTABLE mistake . Though i dun rmb what was the mistake ...
but it was really unpredictable ....
Paper 2 ..
32/50 ... Can Cry . T.T .... Ah who cares .
Den PE ......[Wound my leg...]
Den Recess ......
Den Science ~
Ms.Ferng never come check with us . But she did come today .
Maybe she dun wan EXPLODE on us . i guess . =X .
Anyway ....
Eh .. what was my mark ? ...
i think it was ... 58 1/2 or 59 1/2 ... my god . i can't rmb T.T
OH I RMB !
By adding up all the paper .
I get...
MCQ : 19/30
SBQ : 22/40
LSQ : 17/30
-------------
TTL : 58/100
Yayay !
10/24/2009 11:19:00 AM