<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 6, 2010


~.~ Since the post will be stating it's Monday (It's 4:30am now) , I`m gonna say yesterday .
Yesterday :
Hurhur . Celebrating Abigail's Birthday(5th Dec) and surprise Tako's Birthday(1st Dec) .
So well yeah .
Alarm as usual : 11:30AM , we're suppose to meet at Eunos MRT at 1PM . So I kinda took my own time . Because it's near my house (direct bus, reach in about 10/15mins/traffic dependent) .
So well yeah . Did my stuff . Whatever . Blah blah blah . Went there .
I don't expect myself to be the 1st to reach . So ...... Was wondering where's the group waiting . Unexpectedly , met Tako and Hayate when they're coming out . And then we saw the group waiting for us ... Though .... The group were : Colin,Janice,Cicada. Well yeah. CJC . How aweso- wait ,I made that up instantly on the spot now . Anyway ...

Uguu arrive later .. and Rabidus arrive after ...(Or was it Rabidus who arrive before Uguu?) .
PSP session for them.
Colin said Rest and Abi will be arriving about 1:30PM . If not we will go ahead to East Coast Park 1st ... *Stare at watch, 1:15PM* .... Die Rot .

All I did during the 15 Mins will be :

1.Make Cicada come.(You don't get the joke unless you have been with us.)
2.Ask someone for their PSP and play awhile .


1:30PM ~
*Stare at train controller* .....
*Call Rest*
Rest:Ya ho~
Me:Where are the both of you ?
Rest:In the train , reaching Eunos soon . Uhh . If you guys can't wait-
Me: We can wait.
Rest: Oh okay .
Me : See you~
*End call*
*To the group*
Me: Rest arriving
All(except me,and some peeps who is busy playing psp): Orh .

*Stareeeee at train controller*
*Saw Rest and Abigail coming out and walking toward us.*
*3.2.1.*
"Happy Birthday Song Theme to Abigail AKA Nariko(So in the case i accidentally use Nariko , it's Abigail.)"

Cicada pass something to Janice , and Janice pass it to Abigail . It's a birthday present .
Janice : It's from Me~,Cicada~ and Colin~ .(So simply it's like . meee,cicadaaaa and colinnnn)
Hayate : Why don't you open it .
Abigail : Okayyy .
*open*
Abilgail : Omg!~

Well the b'day present is a necklace(stupid+poor ppl is poor, but 3 smart+poor peeps is rich. Why ? 1 person no money , combine 3 person , got money.).
And then ...

We went to East Coast Park .
On the way to taking bus 13 outside of Eunos MRT , Rest/Ian(Same case as above) mention that , Tako and Abigail are Futa , the only pure 1 is Janice . (lulwut?)
Janice and Abi : What's Futa ?
Rest : Ask Saddy , since he go to Fakku almost everyday .
Me : You don't wanna know .
Janice : TELL ME .
Me : It's best for you not to know .
Janice : I DON'T CARE !
Me : Really ?
Janice : Yeah .
Me : Okay . Basically ,(yeah I`m actually writing what it means so at least you also wanna understand what's Futa.) it's like . A female , who happen to have a Penis .
Janice : ... Oh ... OH ... Okay ...
Rest : Wow , you told her .
Me : Well , it usually only happen when a female drink a futa potion though .
Rest : LOL , SADDY , YOU'RE AN EXPERT . YOU READ TOO MUCH DOUJINSHI(Unofficial Manga) ALREADY .
Me : ~.~

While on the topic , Saw Bus 13 , right in front of us . About to leave ..
Me: IT'S BUS 13 . RUN .
*Everyone behind...*
All(except me and rest, and because they are too far...) : *Mumble Mumble Mumble*
Rest : EVERYONE BUS 13 IS HERE ALREADY !
Me : It' leaving ~
*Everyone board the bus*

I totally forgotten what happen in the bus other than me passing Ian his EOY Ticket .

*Everyone alighted the bus*
**walk walk walk to ECP**
*Stare*
It's a group of birds eating bread !
Me : CICADA ! GO ! HOBO THE BREAD!
Cicada : NO ! -.- !

*Under path way/Down slope*
Rest : COLIN ! DO A BARREL ROLL !
Colin*Take out stuff from pocket and passed to someone*
Colin: BARREL ROLL!
*Bang*
Well yeah , his head crash to the wall .
Rest : THIS SHOULD BE IN FAILBLOG!

Went to Macdonald , have our lunch there .
I remembered I have a ton of Macdonald's monopoly coupons . So well yeah .
I throw all of them out on to the table ...
*Cicada and Colin.. *EYE SPARKLE* Effect*
*Take and see all the coupon for instant win stuff.*

Bought Mcspicy upsize meal for $5.50 . Wondering why , and look at the watch . oh right , it's Mcvalue .

Janice and Abi are like . very poor , so they have their own homemade lunch .
Cicada and Colin ..... Well . *Point on top* No money obviously .
Rest , Uguu and Rabi . No idea . Different table , though not far , but I didn't pay attention to them .
Hayate and Tako , got money . :)

Helix/Ven(same case as above above) and Azure/Raymond(same case as above above) arrived ~ hurhurhur .

Before we left ... I noticed my 1st day of 2010 memory .
My 1st meal was Hotcake at ECP Macdonald .
I sat at the Sofa area when I was having it . hurhur .

Anyway , we left . Me , Janice , Colin and Abigail went to rent bicycle .........
The others are wols behind abit . So we went ahead with ourselves .

So we went ahead . Abi is always cycling very fast . Colin was try to catch up to her .
Me and Janice taking our own sweet time though Janice sometime speed up and such . ~.~
The bicycle kinda went out of my control and nearly injured myself(I sense trouble , so I somehow manage to prevent myself getting injured.) . Well yeah . Things happen .

After I fell . hmm .. I lost sight of Abigail . Well who cares . She always infront .
Then , Rest and Ven were ridding on the double-seat bicycle(or Couple bicycle to say it understandable.) speeding up behind us , and well . Over took me and Janice . and Probably Colin . And they probably caught are with Abigail soon . After Rest and Ven over took us , Raymond and Cicada (also on the Couple bicycle) also over took us , and repeat .

And la la la .
Me and Janice overheard someone shouting to another person ..
DO YOU NEED PETROL ?!

Both of us literally went . Wut ?
So well yeah . Those peeps who-are-in-racing-speed made a U-turn , so after we saw everyone made a U-turn , we follow suit . duh .

Maybe I should just end the 1st part of the bicycle-riding here .
Basically what happen after that is we went a u-turn , cycle back , go to the other end .

Now then , I stopped , Because someone called me(It's vibrating) .
*Stare ; Miyuki*
Me : Ello ~
Miyuki : Saddy~ Where are you guys ?
Me : Cycling ..
Miyuki : ah ....
Me : Where are you ?
Miyuki : East Coast Park ..
Me : Tell me your surrounding ...
Miyuki : Some sort of .. Arcade , Macdonald area .
Me : Oh ah okay . Do you know where's the bicycle renting shop ?
Miyuki : I .. Think so .
Me : Ah .. Okay , It's just right beside a roller blading renting shop .
Miyuki : I`m at a Inline skating park(or something like that)
Me : Ah okay , in front of you should have a shop full of bicycle , wait for me there . I will come fetch you .
Miyuki : Okay ~ See you ~
*End call*
*Shout to Colin who is waiting right way in front of me*
Me : COLIN ~
Colin : ?
Me : I go back and fetch Miyuki ~ You two go ahead ~
Colin : Okay ~
*Cycle back*

*Saw Miyuki , but got interrupted by another phone call*
*Stare ; Cicada*
Me : Ello~
Cicada : Where are you guys ?
Me : I`m fetching Miyuki , Colin and Janice went ahead . Where are you guys ?
Cicada : Burger King
Me : Oh-WAIT WHAT ?! Ok ok , I suggest you call Colin or Janice . They cycle .. abit far already .
Cicada : Okay
*End call*

Went to fetch Miyuki to the Burger King ... And ..
I totally didn't expect Hayate trying to learn how to roller blade .... with Rest as the guider ... Totally the wrong way . /facepalm .

*Spoke to Cicada*
Me : Did you call them ?
Cicada : They didn't pick up their phone .
Me : Ah ..
**Dial Colin**
**No respond**
**Dial Janice**
**No respond**
Me : I`ma go chase after them .
Rabidus : Waittt , I follow you .
Me : Okay~
*After a couple of .. Yaoi(Boy and Boy) events , I finally decided to make a move with Rabidus holding on the my shoulder while he roller blade ... Though he doesn't use any energy other than trying to remain balance.*

~Cycle~
Oh , saw them . (Toilet area)
-Slow break-
Me : Eh ~ Everyone's at Burger King .
Janice : Huh ? At Burger King ?
Me : Yeah .
Janice : Okay , I wanna take a rest first .
Sit sit .
tadatada .
Drink canned drink (there's a vending machine about right beside of the toilet.).
Next we know is we saw a few of naked little kids(with towel on/off/swinging) .
Well yeah . stuff . happen .

-Time check : 5:41AM-
Why am I always writing long post now ? -die-

Anyway , after awhile . went back .
So . an epic scene :
Cycle cycle cycle
*Curve ahead , Curve ahead*
Rabidus who is still holding on to my shoulder nearly lost his father day ......
Why ?
Because of that curve , I kinda abit actually made a huge turn with minor break .. though i think the break went abit imba . SOOOO ... He .. well . I guess he's like 2 cm away between his father day and the Tyre ..

Went back , find that they're not at Burger King . Called Cicada ....
Me : Where are you guys ?
Cicada : Bicycle renting shop .
Me : Okay .
*End call*
weee ~ headed there . so yeah .
So , Miyuki rent a Roller blade . yup yup .
Tako and Uguu went missing . No idea though , so other than those 2, we went ahead and cycle 1st .
This time I have Miyuki holding on to me ....

I`m not going on the whole event of what happen . So I`m gonna try to summarize .

Cycle . Wooh. Yeah .
Then then . I dunno what happen , Miyuki suddenly lost her balance ,putting weight on my left shouder, and I have to emergency put a Slow break to prevent us falling.. and her hand getting twisted(It will happen if I do a instant break, I will lose my father day too btw . And yes . I have one .) . Though she nearly felled . Well . hurhur . XD Nothing really happen~

5PM . we went to return our bike . and roller blade etc.
Rest for awhile and also waiting for Tako and Uguu (Now seriously where did they go?) .
Oh right , Izumi also arrived . So late . hurhur . He didn't get to roller blade. Wahahahahahaha .

Well after we rest , Rest decide to bring us to a place where there's aircon for us to continue resting . So well yeah . On the journey there ..... We stop by at Macdonald again , for some peep to buy drink or need the toilet . Oh wait . Before Macdonald is Cotton Candy ...... Yeah Cotton Candy . Colin bought , and peeps hobo . As expected . :) But I didn't eat it any way . So yeah . Who cares .

Okay . After Macdonald , we continue our journey ... Then ...
There's this .... Rope? in a chain-like way with 2 far apart pole ......
Some peeps decide to do parkour . Like our best ninja Izumi . so well yada yada ...
Janice decide to do a parkour , but failed epicly .I know right .
-ACTION!-
*Runrunrun*
*Jump!*
POWER : Too low

Body get in contact with the rope and she landed and kept moving ... With the rope still on the body . I went ahead and LOL WHAT JUST HAPPEN ?!
-FAIL-

Then still got 1 more again infront of us .
This time ... Abigail jump , I`m right beside her .
-ACTION!-
*Hop up and down*
*Hop up and down 1 more time and charge .... While stepping my right leg...*
*JUMP!*
POWER : Perfect
-SUCCESS-

This must be retribution for laughing at Janice just now huh .. I pity my right leg . ._."

-Time check : 6:14AM-

The destination was ...
an Arcade .. WITH SUPER OLD GAME . I SWEAR .
ME AND CICADA WERE STARING AT A MACHINE . IT'S DRAGON BUBBLE!(or something like that.) LOL . OLD MEMORIES .
Rabidus : Everyone is releasing their childhood's gaming here .

So well yeah . I played that dragon bubble alone .
And then played DDR -7th mix- with Janice . and . well . yeah , just like that . Don't go getting any wrong idea .

We left , for Parkway Parade .
Mangkok apparently , is waiting for us at the Arcade for 1h 30mins . -.-" .
well then . When we were reaching Parkway Parade , Rest went to bring Janice to a bus stop cause she leaving to *according to what Cicada say* meet her brother(blood or not no idea , don't care.) . Bye ~

Rest came back , and we went ahead to Parkway Parade .
No idea what the hell happen , so we just went to KFC . and eat . apparently , there's no place . so yeah .

After we ate . Ven,Rest and Mangkok went outside to settle the cakes while we are still inside talking and stuff . sooner or later, Ven came back in to signal us the cake are ready .
So yep . we went ...
-Happy birthday song theme to Abigail and Tako- .
Had fun and stuff
After everything . It's 9pm , so Rest gave us 2 option :
1.Go home
2.Go up to the Arcade and slack until it close(10pm) .

Well .. we went with option 2 . so yeah .
Epic win .
The Technika machine there is dusty and laggy . Probably because the Timezone staff didn't bother to maintain it since it's deserted(hardly anyone play it here) .

After that , we went to Cheers . stuff . Go home .
Cicada overnight my house , so he's in my house right now ...
-Time check:6:33AM-
Sleeping . XD .

Anyway , on the way home . chat with Cicada about certain stuff . *hinthint : Rant post*
Then , someone sms me . Unexpected person though . so well yeah . So I`m like talking to Cicada while smsing her .

THAT'S IT . ~.~

Long post again . FML .
hurhur . Alright . See you guys . soon .


12/06/2010 04:31:00 AM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.