<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 2, 2010


Fuck My Life .
Oh wait , i say it again .
Sorry , really can't sleep . I dunno why . :\ .

So here's another 1 in a long while long post .. I hope not .

Even though I`m not confessing to her anymore as I stated in a post before this .......
Nvm , let's not get there .
Now I`m getting quite interested you see ...
SINCE WHEN was I so affected by infatuation . Really . I don't know when it was the last time I actually EVER gotten affected by infatuation so badly .. Or rather , it never happen before .
I had a lot of infatuation , but never had I been this affected .
Since when did I ever started having infatuation for her ?
The 1st time I met/saw her was with the Tech crew , at DbG , sometime early August(probably before National Day) , when Technika 2 just recently released .
Honestly , that time . I didn't really know who she is until Izumi(I guess) say bouncing sheep or something like that , so I know who she is in the end . Rainbow sheep, bouncing sheep , sheepy , Jan-chan . Well yeah , she does have a lot names . And apparently she have the same birthday as Val-wait , what am I talking about . Okay well I still know who is .. And okay , I say she DOES look cute the 1st time i saw her , but I`m always been seeing cute appearance 1st time that I`m actually used to this kind of 'infatuation' feeling(I know , just try figuring out what I`m saying at the bolded part.) .

During that day , Smiles asked what her age . She's 15 , Smiles remembered me been 14(Yeah I`m happy ! Someone remembered), and with Izumi , tease me to hook with her ... And I gave them the ... *Wut?* face . While she gave the ... *huh?o.o?* face .
Yeah , I totally . Seriously . Have . No . Interest feeling . For . Her .

The next time I saw her again was at Natsumatsuri Festival , but not long though . Just went to say hello only along with the Tech crew that were talking to her before entering the Festival .

After that ? I can't remember anymore . Which leading me to oblivion , why did I suddenly grew feeling for her ? I realize it too late . I killed myself this time . :\ .

Every time now and then , I tend to ... well , walk away from her/my sight . Yeah . I know . Something like . Coward feeling . But as if it matter . If can't be helped but she have to be in my sight , I mostly will just be keeping quiet . Yep . I think quite a few of the Tech Crew saw me in that 'Emo' state when we went for dinner a few weeks ago . Tch ..

Because of me saying few weeks ago . about 1 and a half month ago . Remember what I posted in October ? Something happen then . And because of that , I actually kinda get quite a few number of peoples to chat with me when I`m alone until I`m at least at home or at Cine . Janice was 1 of the few peeps . And then one day , she just asked me random questions , like . Why do i like Flat chest girls(I`m a lolicon if you still don't know by now .)? and etc. etc.
Then suddenly out of the blue she asked . "Why do you like me?" (While the you=Saddy, me=Janice) .
Why do she know I like her ? Because I always . well . You know ? SMS buddy . So I just decided to add in a phrase when she's busy/going to sleep. Which is "I <3 you" . Well yeah , it was for fun though . Make things to heat up . Anyway , how am I suppose to answer that out of the blue ? So , 1st , I replied... "shit..." , then after a few secs I replied "I dunno , just like you?"(Can't remember the exact sentence I said , but well yeah . It's something about this line.) . After a few message from her and me , she replied "See , you can't anyhow say you like me." Which made me learn my lesson on about the "I <3 you" . So well yeah , I replied "O.. Hahas , I feel like I just got rejected without even asking you out." . And after I sent that message , I reached Cine(was on the way to Cine) , and sent another message about I reached Cine . Though that didn't made her stop smsing for 2 or 3 more . The message were about how she is making me feeling like 'this' now . So those aren't important to be in the blog ...

Time check - 4:32AM .. WAIT WHAT ?!
Well I still can't sleep , so I`m gonna continue writing(Damn , I could really be a writer . I have a story on my Pri.4 Maple Love Story , My own Love in my Dream , and now this.)

Okay . I think , about a few weeks later . Me , Miyuki and Izumi were on the way home . We took circle line cause .. We are , frankly , just too lazy . :D . So we sat . And talked . blah blah blah . Then I can't remember how it is lead to what Izumi question me ... "Eh Saddy , you like Janice ah ?" .. When I unconsciously answered "Ya." without hesitation ... ~Silence..~ "WAIT HUH ?" . -.-" I swear I can be a Anime character then .
But then Miyuki and Izumi cheer me on trying to ask her out and etc....
When I alighted at Eunos and took the bus home . I smsed them " Thanks for just now.." . So yeah , I just did another lies . How good am I ? :) .

But probably , because of this lies I made , I got myself into the situation I`m in now . I`m in between 'infatuation' and 'love' . Combine and u get 'inlove' . Wait , that's random .

Hurhur . I`m don't feel good at all can . :\ . And I think , if I remember correctly . This scene happen AFTER the day about Janice and mine convo and before the convo with me,Miyuki and Izumi in the train .
At Cine . The group there were . Me , Mangkok , Buddy , Lacus , Rest , Izumi , Eden(i think he did come), Uguu(I think he did come too) and Janice . On that day , before we even went down for dinner , I`m already in daze, Because of the incident(Day since the incident happen : 3) . I dunno why , but I suddenly got affected by the incident despite the Tech crew's peeps are around . Then on the way to have our dinner at LJS(Mangkok suggested) , I walked behind the groups , slowly going into tears . 1 by 1 . I needed time alone . So I sat at a corner , but I guess it never really work . Because people will always pester you "What happen?" or sit with you . and things . blah blah blah . Well . Human automatic system i guess .
Janice suggested I should go to her funeral at least(she's the 1st one to know among the Tech crew , or else she won't be smsing all this while.) , I thought that true .. So I called Jing Kai(He called me on that day that he went to ___'s funeral) and asked where it's held .. But unfortunately .. It's already over . Gah . Fuck . I`m always side tracking . :\ . But maybe this story probably relate . hurhur . I dunno . :\ .

Time check - 5:00AM ... -.-"

Alright , even though I still can't sleep . I shall end thi- WAIT , THIS IS ALONG BLOODY LONG POST . Ah wdv , I`m end this post now . I`m probably gonna go Facebook/Touhou/Stepmania .

See you soon ...


12/02/2010 03:55:00 AM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.