<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 23, 2010


Hahas . I`m home ! XD .
I went out on Tuesday 2pm + ,
And reached home on Thursday 12am . How awesome am I ? XD .
Anyway .

Well , isn't really much .
On Tuesday ,
went to Tamp to actually meet up with Miyuki to shop shop again .
But she went to cut hair , so I went to walk around .
Bought a boring key-chain as Christmas present for Janice since she's flying over to Japan on ... uh. Today(Thursday)

Went to find Miyuki at the hair salon store she's having hair cut at.
After awhile , she's done ... and .. >.>" . Can't help but laugh to be honest . Bangs . XD .

After that , walk around in Tamp mall ,then to Tamp 1 Diva store . Miyuki bought something for Janice and for herself also, then head to Cinele- I mean , Dhouby Ghaut .
...
ON THE TRAIN . SOMETHING . CUTE . YET . CREEPY . YET . EPIC . HAPPEN .
-3 man in army/ncc uniform enter the train-
*Me and Miyuki were doing our own stuff*
-one of the man suddenly raise his hand to stretch or something...-
-Something fell from the uniform...-
...*Me and Miyuki looked at it ..*
Miyuki : ...What's that ?
Me: No idea..
*Take out and wore my specs..*
Me: -Stare for 3 secs- ... It's .. moving ...
Miyuki: .. Look like a Millipede .
Me: ... What the hell ...
-Suddenly the man NEARLY step on it-
*Miyuki got shocked and grabbed on to my arm*
Me: /facepalm and laughing .
Miyuki: OMG , OMG . HAHAHAHAS ..
-Man step on it, It curled into a circle .-
Me: /facepalm again
Miyuki: OMG! . R.I.P Worm .. wdv it's ..
-Man step on it again-
Miyuki: ... I pity it now ..
Me: Same here...
--'bout 4mins later--
*Me and Miyuki was into our phone*
**The Millipede , from curled position , into straight position ...**
Me and Miyuki :*Look up..* .... What the fuck ?
Miyuki: Omg! It revived!
Me: ... I guess so ...
*Millipede moving toward Miyuki direction ..*

LOL . ----- Reached Dhouby Ghaut .

Went to Daiso to buy stuff , then to Spotlight to buy something Miyuki's mom want .

Took bus to Somerset , then walk to Cineleisure .
Then Miyuki was scared that Izumi will laugh at her because of her hair ..
So I lent her my jacket to hide , because my jacket have hood . XD .

Went up ... Turn out Izumi already went off because Miyuki didn't answer his phone call/reply his sms . And Miyuki started feeling bad . >_>" .
Janice was there as well. Ate her cookies ... FFFFFUUUU NICE . <3 ..
Then she was playing Technika ..
Asked Buddy ;
Me: Where's Janice bag?
Buddy: Huh ? Uh .. *Look for Janice's bag* There .
Me: *Take out my X'mas present and put it in her bag*


After awhile , Janice is about to head off , so she check her bag to make sure her stuff are there .. Then ...
Janice: *Take out my present* What's this ?
Cicada: O.o ? Let me see *Take...about to check..*
Me: *Kick Cicada leg and take the present*
Cicada: OWW!
Me: *Look at Janice*
Janice: *Looking at other direction*
Me: *Throw my present into her bag*


She headed off . Then I was like . Hais . Then Miyuki asked if I want to play some more before we head to Izumi's house . I was hesitating , but I end up playing Technika anyway ....
Though before I play Technika , I was checking if there's anything under my bag, because it's kinda like . Not balance ? Then ... I found my present . ._."
Me,Cicada and Miyuki: ... UHHHHH?
Me: JANICEE!!! *Angry yet happy*
Miyuki: Hurry up go run after her.
Me: OKAY! *Call her phone while running*
-----Took lift down , and ran across the road----
Janice: *Finally picked up phone* Hello ?
Me: Janice , where are you ?
Janice: Uhh .. In Somerset MRT ?
Me: Are you inside yet ?
Janice: Yeah ....
Me: Ahh ... Then you can come up for awhile ?
Janice: Sorry , can't . I'm in a rush. Why ?
Me: You dropped something .
Janice: Omg. Really ? What it is ? It is important ?
Me: a Christmas present .
Janice: Omg. Whose ? It's Kitty's(Miyuki) ? No wait , I know her present is inside my bag .
Me: My present ...
Janice: ... Eh ? Did you give me one ?
Me: Yeah , though I throw it into your bag.
Janice: ... What .. ?
Me: Ah well , nevermind ,I shall pass it to you some other time . XD .
Janice: Okay ..
Me: Ah right, are you coming to Cine tomorrow?
Janice: I dunno , might be , might not .
Me: Okay . See you~
-End call-


Goes back up . >.>" and played Technika .
Then she sms me about just now , and yada yada .

Went to Izumi's house with Miyuki first .
Rabidus and Cicada came over later .

Overnighted at Izumi's house cause I was too lazy to go home . :\ .

----Shall blog till here for now , will continue when I wake up . Too tired . XD .----
3:33AM .
-Continued ; 11:53AM-

They have a Assassin Creed marathon at night because they .. or maybe only Miyuki want to know the whole story . So we were watching .. Then .. Suddenly . I fell asleep . for awhile.
And look like everybody also got bored watching including Miyuki . So Izumi end up quitting the game cause everybody got bored , and went to Youtube to watch random funny clips . >.>"

After a few clips , we were hungry , so Izumi went to cooked instant noodle for us. His special recipe . But I got my own cup noodle . So yeah .

Though while he was cooking . Me , Cicada and Miyuki were discussing about the Christmas outing.
Eating , I saw Izumi noodle ... LOOK NICE . Stole some from Cicada .
FUCKING NICE . D: I WANT ! .
Izumi: You already have your own noodle , too bad . :D
Me: D:


Went back up , after a few more clips , Izumi went to sleep at his room .
Me and Miyuki also tired , so we went ahead and sleep first .
Cicada used Izumi lappy , Rabidus play Xbox 360 .

And it was cold .. So Miyuki ask me to grab the brother's blanket from Izumi room and we share the blanket . >_>'' .
Have trouble sleeping .. Because;
1. I`m sleeping with a female .
2. She's a girlfriend of someone .
3. Cold .

Was kinda afraid I do something , but I need the blanket ... TOO COLDD . D: .
So I just kinda prayed I don't do anything . >_>" .

Woke up for awhile in the morning , though I dunno what time was it .
Izumi , Miyuki , Me and I think Cicada also , woke up . FOR AWHILE .....
Rabidus just went to sleep after playing 'Assassin Creed: Brotherhood' since I went to sleep . Pro . XD .
Izumiyuki went to Izumi room to sleep , Cicada using the lappy .
I got the whole blanket to myself, and sleep .

Sometime in the afternoon . About 2PM , everyone except Rabidus went down to eat lunch at the dinning table . Chicken Chili Porridge . Niceeeeee . XD .

Went up again ... And fell asleep . LOL. XD .

'Bout 5pm , everybody including Rabidus and Izumi finally goes out of Izumi house .
Rabidus and Cicada heading home .
I got nothing to do so I followed Izumiyuki to Tamp .

Went to shop shop again . XD .
Miyuki bought her shoes .
Me and Miyuki shared money and bought a Card Holder for Izumi .
Went to eat dinner at Kopitiam .
Bought many different brands of chocolate for x'mas outing .

Then 10PM . Then finally decide to head ho- not .
Izumi is fetching Miyuki home , then I was like .. Okayyy , Then I shall head home .
Izumi: Eh ? You not going Miyuki's house?
Me: ... Uhh .. *Speed thinking* Ehh ...*look at watch ; 10:05PM .* Okay .


So we went to Miyuki's house ...
Okay , look normal . XD .
The parents wasn't home . Though the brothers are at home .
I dunno why though , but I think I saw the brother before , but I dunno where . -.-" .
Well nvm . Washed our legs , then put my bag in Miyuki room .
I see more Domo . XD .
Went to the living room and sit on the sofa , watching the TV that's turned on .

Then Miyuki took her bowl of fried rice(?) and sit on the sofa and watching TV also .
Izumi was using her lappy so yeah . ~.~"

Then sooner or later , her mum came home .
Greeted her . Then continue watching TV ...

Then Miyuki was talking with her mum .. Then ;
Miyuki: My mum got scared by you ...
Me: Uhh ... Why ?
Miyuki: Cause suddenly got 2 extra boy in my house mah .
Me: Oh ... I see .. >.>'' ..


Then while watching TV with Miyuki , I was like . "ugh , need to do something ."
Then I actually went ahead and touch and rub Miyuki's wrist . >_>" ..
Then the mother actually kinda stared at us when she went in and out of her room . >.>"

When we were heading home .
Miyuki: My mum talked to me and asked ; which one is your boyfriend ?
Miyuki: Then I say the one sitting down using the computer loh .
Me: I`m 4 yrs younger than you . >_>"
Izumi: Right . XD.


Headed home . and things .



UWAAHHH finally write finish . -.-'' . 1:37PM .
Miyuki just smsed me that her mum is still bothered by yesterday incident .
Ughhhhhhh . I feel so guilty . >_>"

Anyway , going Edward's house later !!! OMGGG , SO LONG NEVER SEE HIM OR GO TO HIS HOUSE !!


12/23/2010 01:03:00 AM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.