Monday, December 13, 2010
I`m not a bastard this time . Too lazy.
Yesterday EOY was fun . Though I was pretty tired through out the whole event , haven't been sleeping well past few days due to Terminal 3 and STGCC .
Anyway ,
Woke up , took bus to AMK .
From AMK took train to Woodlands .
Waited for Lacus and then head to Republic Poly , where EOY is held at .
*Reach*
My first impression :
... IS THIS A POLY ?! OMG ! IT'S SO AWESOME !! >.<
Anyway , met Abigail and then enter . I paid for Lacus entrance's ticket because he have no $$ until his boss transfer his salary to his bank acc. later .
Abigail then went ahead with her group of friend , so yep .
Me and Lacus walk around and things . Wahahhaha.
Rest called me soon , and yeah . We went out to the bus stop and waited for him .
Lacus : It's 169
Me : Is Rest inside ?
Lacus : I dunno ....
Lacus : I SEE A BEANIE !
Me : O.O.. OH , I SEE IT TOO !
Yep yep , Rest was wearing a beanie once again . XD .
Went back in , met up with Abigail and then went to the school canteen ...
~.~ so awesome ...
Anyway , check the only 1 store open ; 'Wrap' .
nothing much to eat , so yeah .
Me , Lacus and Abigail gonna die of hunger . ~.~
Just in time , Cicada called me .
Apparently he is at Woodlands MRT , good .. Told him what bus to take and etc..
Hanged up .
Lacus : Where is he ?
Me : Woodlands
Abigail : TELL HIM TO BUY FOOD FOR US!
Abigail called him ,and things and things .
Then well yeah , we went back into the school , bought my things and etc .
Cicada called me after about 45mins-60mins , he's with Miyuki , outside of the school.
Went to grab them and get Cicada to buy the ticket .
things and things went on . Found Buddy . Until 7:30PM . We finally left .
Abigail left for home while the rest of us went to eat dinner at Causeway Point .
After that , we head to the Arcade for awhile before we left for home .
That's about it .
I bet your thinking right now :
Did you just rush after the 2nd half of the blog ?
Yep yep . I`m kinda tired . So I`m tried to summarize the whole thing . ~.~ Sorry .
FML ttm . I dunno what to do about her anymore .
12/13/2010 01:35:00 AM