Izumi: heh ,I have Heart of Witch DJ Title Pattern .
Me : FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU !
Izumi: I also have Heart Of Witch DJ Icon .
Me : WTFFFF . Nvm . I shall get Sweet Dreams .
Wongster : Both cost 12k right ? So total 24k Max points
Izumi : Yeah .
Wongster: How you get that much ?
Izumi : Oh , just play Crew Race loh . Each can earn 'bout 1.2k Max Points .
Wongster: How many time you played ?
Izumi : 20games !
Me : That's a total of $40 ....
-----------Instant bad aura from Miyuki---------
Miyuki: *Angry stare at Izumi*
Izumi: (Whisper) Oh shit ...
Miyuki: HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR CARD NOW ?!
Me: Maybe I shouldn't had said $40 ... Hehehs .
Izumi : It's fanservice . :)
Me: .. Uh ?
Izumi: Hie ~~
Me: ...*My hand move to my nose and do nosebleed action*
Wongster: *O.O*
Hayate: *Jaw drop + Saliva dripping action*
Rabidus : *Eating eating , turn and look at Izumi ... Drop spoon and mouth open*
Drago and Bento : WTF ?!
Cicada: Omggg ..
Lacus : *See... Stand up , walk to Izumi , and hook on to his hand*
Izumi: -.-!
Buddy : What the .. ?
Mangkok : WHAT THE HELL ?!
----Eden and Joe arrived----
Izumi: Eden ! Just nice !
Eden : Yo- ... WOOOOOOOHH
Joe : *Stare*
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .