<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 10, 2010


Okay seriously , It's actually 1:34AM now . Which is Saturday !
So I`m gonna be a bastard and edit this time post to 2359 Friday . :)

Alright .
As I had said in the previous post , went to Rest's condo and stuff . blah blah blah .

We were suppose to meet at 12noon at Simei MRT .
But because I`m so pro I reached there 1hour later. 1PM .

Abigail , Cicada and Rest were there already . Hurhur .
Had lunch at this place called 'FairFood' . I guess ?
After that ... Rest decide to make a (according to what Cicada describe) 'Homemade food of love' . For Uguu . ~.~'' .

Then .. we went to Simei MRT to wait for some other peep :
Ven - The PCB guy
Rabidus - The Bishounen
Miyuki - Late comer

Ven arrived 1st then Rabidus .
Rest couldn't wait anymore so we went ahead to his house ... Deciding to guide Miyuki later when she arrived . ~.~" .

Anyway , reached .Colin and Zane(Colin's friend) were at the gate . Kinda put our things in Rest's house , then went down to swim ~

Swim , blah . Waterproof hair . Free-Live Shampoo Advertisement . Free-Live Po- Just kidding .
Soon , Miyuki arrived . And then she went to the toilet and change into her swimsuit bikini . Sexy . Hurhurhurhur . XD . Nvm .

Sooner or later though . Security guard come .
Yeah , don't forget this is a Condominium .
So obviously the rules are fuck up . ~.~'' .

After that we get out of the pool, went to the steam bath ... lol . It's so foggy I can't really see the peeps far from me . X| . Bathed and head out .

On the way back to Rest's house . Izumi arrived !
Too bad he couldn't get to swim . >.<

Went up , changed and stuff ...
Ven went to watch Amagami ep 23 . Miyuki joined in and watch .
I didn't wanna watch it because it's on online stream . So yeah . xD .

But then sooner or later i Joined them in watching . -.-''

Dadadadada ... After that do I noticed that Izumi went missing ...
Asked Rest , and he said Izumi went home ... what ? o.o?
Yeah ..

Did our stuff at Rest's house before heading off .. up and down , up and down ...
Took bus to Tanah Merah .. Though Abigail drop off at Simei MRT on the way .(She have other outing .) .

In the bus . An event happened(kinda rare, but yeah .) .

Ven got ... hmm . Rejected isn't the right word ... More like . eh .. He lose to a guy .
Because this guy confess to a girl Ven like/love and accepted this guy .
Ven received this sms from the girl . and well yeah . Ven cried on Miyuki lap .

It's normal alright , to be crying if things like that happen and you're not prepared for it .

By the time we reached Tanah Merah , he stopped crying , but he's still a bit down(obviously.)

Then we originally planned to take bus across the road ... But I can't remember who , but someone suggested that .. Since we're at Tanah Merah . Grab Izumi along with us . For-I-dunno-what-reason he went off just now . right ?
So yeah . A good idea . We went to outside of his house .. Rest suggested Miyuki to go and bring him.

Just in case you do not know ;
Izumi and Miyuki are in a relationship .
That's why they are called the Izumiyuki couple.


About 10-15mins later , Miyuki brought Izumi out . So yeah . :) Happy endi- shit , side-tracked again .

Anyway , we end up taking Train to Changi Airport .....

Went to Terminal 2 Macdonald , Meet Uguu , Lacus(SURPRISINGLY.) , Tako and Hayate .
Raymond arrived ! too ! XD .
We ate at Macdonald , then I see my watch ; 7:30PM .

Me:Hey Uguu , don't you need to check in ?
Uguu: What time it's now ?
Me: 7:30PM .
Uguu: Wah , okay okay . Let's go !
*Raymond help to carry his luggage *


Raymond followed him to check in while the groups wait somewhere at the side .

Then later , check in finish .... hurhurhur .
Group photos , the group did a lot of random things . I know right . ~.~'' .

Uguu went in soon ..
Everyone miss him .. to the extent of bodypalm on the glass panel when Uguu went past the gate . ~.~" .

After that . Everyone decide to remain at Changi Airport .
Lacus suggested we shall go to Terminal 3 since there's an Arcade there ..
....
FOR ONCE , I`M GONNA BLOODY SKIP THE TERMINAL 3 EVENT .
I MEAN IT . IT'S TOO . EPIC . FILLED WITH FACEPALMO . ~.~"

Well anyway .
In the middle of the event . I kinda stayed at a side and watched them so yeah .
I sms Janice , since she's the only I sms kinda . alot . and she isn't here.

Me: Free ? STGCC Over ?
*Phone vibrate non-stop . A phonecall ; from Janice.*
Me: Hello .. ?
Janice: Hihi, Yeah I`m at home and my parents are away , but becoming back soon . So instead of texting i will call instead !:3 .
Me: Ahh ... Okay ..
*Forget some things and stuff in between the convo.*
Me: So how was STGCC ?
Janice: Okay~ It's kinda ... well . Figurine , Cosplay competition --*Totally forget what she said.*
Me: I see . We are still at Changi Airport .. ~.~"
Janice: Wah . Have you guys sent the moe guy home ? Kya ~ I`m so gonna miss him ! He's so moe . >.<
Me: Hahas yeah . Now we are at Terminal 3... Playing around .. So I`m just sitting at the side watching them .
Janice: Why don't you join in ?
Me: Okay . Because ... Ven,Cicada and Miyuki is .. Playing the slide .. Re-Ian,Colin,Colin's friend,Izumi,Tako and Hayate is in the Zone-x playing some child game like Cooking Mama .
Janice: Uhhhhh . Okayyyy... ?
Me: Yeah ...
Janice: Hahas okay. *Frankly speaking I couldn't understand what she's saying here except for the last sentence*
Janice: I`m gonna hang up now .. Not the wrong method . Hahahas .
Me: Oka- *Hanged up* .


I felt like an idiot once again . ~.~"

Anyway . Alright .
Everyone decide to head home while some decide to overnight at Izumi's house(Is on demand.) .

Took the same bus as Ven ... Then a Jam at PIE because there's an accident .
Alighted at Pasir Ris and took 21 home sweet home . :) .




Yeah , that's pretty much about it ..
Though to be honest . About Ven's event , I can say .

It kinda infected me .


12/10/2010 11:59:00 PM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.