<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 18, 2010


Took Night rider after a long time . XD .
Anyway ...

Headed to Cine as usual .
1st person : Izumi .
Playing Technika .
Beside the Technika ... ._." A wheelchair .
Next person : Julian/Wongster
Asked him ;
Me: What's with the wheelchair?
Wongster: Oh , Izumi apparently sprain his leg/foot .
Me: ... What... ?

*Am amaze he still can play Technika*
Next person : a random girl playing Technika at the other side.
See see .. then walk away ...
Next person : Miyuki ; at Para para .
Me : *Waves at Miyuki while walking toward her.*
Miyuki: SADDY ! DID YOU SEE THE WHEELCHAIR ?!
Me: Yeah I did ...
Miyuki: OMG RIGHT?
Me: I know right .. What the hell happen anyway ?
Miyuki: He told me he's using the wheelchair to go Cine, and I asked him to stop . But too late , he's already at Aljunied(when his house is at Tanah Merah).
Me and Miyuki : ... /run facepalm.exe

Walked back to Izumi there .. And he finish his game .
Asked him ;
Me: What with the wheelchair ?
Izumi: Oh ! It's for Lacus .
Me: .. What ?
Izumi: Cause last time Lacus sick what , but still come Cine . Then he no energy walk , so I bring a wheelchair for him loh! But too bad he not coming today .
*Julian join in the conversation*
Julian: You goes that far huh ...
Me: */run tacticalfacepalm.exe


Walk around in the arcade for awhile , since the game I wanna play is on use .
then ...
*Kyo has appeared!*
He went to play PIU . So yeah , just follow him.
And then see someone ; Buddy . ~.~"

Kyo asked me for my E-amuse card , so I lent him and told him the pin no. . X| .
Technika empty !
Played , die on D2 . haiya.
Kyo passed me back my E-amuse and went off somewhere else . ~.~
Then.... suddenly I hear PIU sound .
*JIIIIIIIIIII*
Oh , it's Cicada . XD .
Asked him to let me play last round . So yeah .
~ Freestyle ~
Raymond arrived !
After that , I swipe 1 credit , and asked Cicada for the USB .
Failed Fit Bunny on 1st round XD. Wasn't too prepared .
Then play freestyle until last song .
Fit bunny again . And passed . Prepared . XD .

Was sweating like mad , so went to the 'Let's go Island!' machine which is behind the Technika machine .
Miyuki and the random girl was talking . So went to their direction .
Announce : I pass fit bunny again . XD .
Miyuki was like 'wow' . again .
Then the random girl was like . staring at me ... till I finally notice .
*Uh , shit . Could she be Janice?*
Me: Um . She's Janice right ? Hieeeeeee~
Miyuki: .. Are you that tired ?
*Janice face isn't happy at all , walked away.*
Me: No .. Just couldn't recognize her cause she wasn't wearing her spectacles..
Miyuki : Oh , I see ..

>_>"


*Sorry , I`m tired now . So I`ma go sleep first . I will edit this post when I`m free. *
*4:24AM*
**Continuee;1:15PM**

Doing what we want to do(Technika,PIU,Jubeat,,Para para,slacking). Then I saw Yuuki arrived ! Then Ven , also just arrived . XD .
After that . Mangkok also arrived. -.-''

Then I got bored , so I went to the 'L' shape sofa to slack .
With Miyuki , Janice and Izumi(on the wheelchair playing PSP).
Suddenly ..........
Some random guy *a Malay word*! at Izumi's ears
Me : ... O.O ...
Random guy turn out to be Rest.
Me : OMG ! REST !
*Rest walked away to say hi to other peeps.*
Me : *Stare abit more...* "Oh shit."
Me : I dunno who is that ~
Miyuki : I know right ...
Izumi : EH IAN ! YOU WANT ME TO BECOME DEAF AH ?!


Sooner or later Drago and Bento arrived . XD.

Then everyone decide to head for dinner , except Buddy who is working at the Arcade , Bento and Drago who decide to remain in Cine .

Janice want KFC , so everyone head to KFC while I go withdraw money
I had Izumi carried my laptop since he have 'VIP' seat .
Withdraw , went to KFC ....
Me: Where you guys seating?
Raymond: Picnic .
Me: Oh okay .

Everyone ordered their things and take away .

Then we head to Scape 4th Level , somewhere at the corner and eat .
Before I head up though , Yuuki went with me to Cheers to buy drink...
Because I already drink finish my drink on the way to Scape >.>" .

Well then anyway . Eat . The peeps have fun with the Wheelchair...
By peeps .. I mean the usual people ...
Rest,Mangkok,Izumi and Ven .

While eating , Lacus called me ...
Me: Hieee
Lacus: Saddy , are you guys still at Cine ?
Me: Um no , we at Scape having dinner .
Lacus: Uhhh ..... Okay . Then is anyone at Cine ?
Me: Buddy is working . Bento and Drago are there .
Lacus: Okay , is Rest with you guys btw ?
Me: Yeah ...
Lacus: Help me rub his head for Good luck . XD .
Me: Uhhhh okayy . XD .
Lacus: Okay la, I dunno if I`m still going Cine but if I`m going I will call again la .
Me: Okay .
-Hang up-


----3 mins later----

Lacus arrived at our area . -.-'' ...

Miyuki: How he know we at here ?
Me: He called me just now .


Janice went to toilet , then Miyuki talk to me .
Miyuki: hurhur , you want Janice picture ? I have them in my Camera
Me: I have one too in my handphone ...
Miyuki: I mean , from just now photoshoot .
Me: Ah no tha- Wait photoshoot ?
Miyuki: Yeah , she just now cosplay as Ranka in Christmas costume .
Me: Ooo . I see . No wonder why she need peeps for today noon .
Miyuki: Yeah.

Janice came back .

After I helped everyone(except Ven) throw their rubbish away . We went back to Cine .
While waiting for the Lift to go up to the Arcade level , Tako appeared . XD .

Went up , and Hayate also appear . XD .

Stuff happen ...
*Grab this from Ven blog .*

From the left : Me, Miyuki, Cicada , Ven(on the wheelchair) , Izumi and Lacus hiding behind Izumi .

Stayed till 1:45am , then took NR7 with Miyuki and Izumi ..

Well that's all for today . XD .
2:24PM .


I mean it when I said I don't really give a damn anymore and just go along with the flow ...


12/18/2010 03:52:00 AM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.