<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 14, 2010


What's life to you? Since it's always changing...

Rested kinda well ..
Did the usual routine(heading to Cine).
Honestly , I`m never taking bus 65 once it hit 5PM . It took about 1hour to reach Somerset .
Anyway. At first, no one I knew was in the arcade . So I went ahead and play Tech ... Then Jerico AKA Ian LIM arrived .

After a game of Tech , Rest and Ven arrived .
Apparently they went to Scape before coming Cine .. or they came to Cine , then Scape , and back to Cine .

Anyway , after a few more game of Tech . We went to eat dinner at Koufu(It's the money-worth food place) at basement .
Talked for awhile before ordering our food and such .

Went to Cheers after that to buy drinks and Rest to buy his portable charger .

Went back to Cine and yeah . Tech , PIU and Jubeat session .
Eden arrived about 1hr after our dinner .
Lacus arrived about 30mins after Eden . XD .

Me , Ven and Rest have a D2 NM Roulette . Fun , but I pretty much screwed the whole thing up . hahahas .

Arcade closes . Sit at our usual 'L' shape Sofa outside the Arcade .
Eden was hungry so he ate the food Lacus brought for us(thank you~).
Talk talk talk .
Then Me , Rest and Ven was busy webcamwhoring(I brought my lappy) and post on Facebook .

Going off , so we headed down . Rest needed to go back home asap , so he decide to cab home and asked if i wanna go along with him , since both of us stay at the east side .
Yeah , sure . Of course .

Say our good bye to Lacus , Eden and Ven .

Cab with Rest .
Rest then was talking to me about how Tech crew started , all the memories and things up till today . I`m down there , nodding , mm-ing and things . Because that's all I can do/say .

Reached my area . I left the cab , and wave good bye to Rest . and cried . a little .

You're never alone. Don't say tech crew , but the peoples from the tech crew are always in your heart . I always thought of you as the leader of the crew . I`m glad and happy to have met you , Rest .

Side-note : Rest is entering Civil Defense to do his 2yrs National Service today(Tuesday).


12/14/2010 02:55:00 AM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.