<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9160649565569956152?origin\x3dhttp://wind-bl0w-a-7ime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Went out ytd(since it's 4th Jan now) .
Headed to Mum's workplace to find her and pass her all my Manga .
She called me in the morning and asked me if I can pass her all my Manga for my brother who is in Prison now .

Lacus sms me If I`m going Cine today , but nope . I told him I`m going Bugis 1st and blah blah bout today plan . So he go find us .
Then went to wait for bus 228 , that's the only bus that head to Bedok .
Here is the plan ORIGINALLY .
Expo(meet up with Miyuki) shop shop -> Izumi's house(Collect my headphone/jacket) -> Bugis (Meet Yuuki at TKA to try Reflec Beat and Shop at Bugis Street)


But hehs .
Miyuki sms me ;
Miyuki: Eh. Here Expo like nothing leh.. Go straight to Izumi's house bahh .
Me : O.o Is Izumi home ?
Miyuki : Dunno . Don't think so bah XD .
Me : Lol well , meet at Tanah Mehra first bah .
Miyuki : Okay .


Finally bus 228 come . Boarded .
Then later Miyuki call :
Miyuki : Helloo
Me : Yes ?
Miyuki : Saddy . Where are you ?
Me : In the bus , heading to Bedok MRT .
Miyuki : Oh okay . We decide to go Tamp instead .
Me : ehhhh ... O.o Okay . Is Lacus with you ?
Miyuki : Yep yep .
Me : Okayyyyyyyy
Miyuki : See you ~
Me : Yep See you ~~

Then I`m like .. Going Tamp ah ...

*See bus direction ...*
......-Change to direct bus toward Tamp bah-......
*Drop off*

THEN I NOTICE .
I`m at the same area where I boarded bus 228 . -.-!
Apparently it loop before going to Bedok. >_>"

Took bus 22 and then headed to Tamp .

Reached , called Miyuki ;
--Dial Miyuki--
Miyuki : Hello ?
Me : Miyuki ~ Where are you all ?
Miyuki : The guys are at Tamp 1 .
Me : Oh okay . See you~
Miyuki : See you ~


Went over Tamp 1 arcade .
Met Lacus , Zane and Cicada :3 .
Played and stuff . Miyuki and Abigail also arrived . XD .
Then afte that we went to walk around . Then head over to Izumi's house .
Though Cicada and Abigail head straight to Bugis to meet up with Yuuki. (I told them to meet up with Yuuki since they head to Bugis 1st.)

Reached Tanah Mehra .
Then withdraw money ...
And I RAGE . SERIOUSLY . ;



After that . Went to Izumi's house to collect stuff and ... sleep awhile :x .
Miyuki charging phone so yeah . XD .

After that head to Bugis TKA .
Cicada and Abigail wasn't there .
So I sms Abigail where are they ....
--Ring ring ; Abigail--
Me : Hello ?
Cicada : Hello ? Saddy ah ?
Me : Yeah .
Cicada : My phone batt died . Anyway , where are you now ?
Me : We at Bugis TKA already .
Cicada : Oh okay . I going over now .
Me : Where you ?
Cicada : At Tamp , fetching Abigail home .
Me : Uhhh .. okay ..
Cicada : Wait for me at TKA hor . My phone died so I can't contact you all .
Me: Kkay .


Stayed and wait for Cicada .
Then we went to eat Chicken rice .

Then go Bugis Street shop shop . XD .
After the whole shopping .

Only Miyuki bought her bag .
I see all the bags are like .. Too common/big .
So yeah . Can't be helped .

Yuuki went home first .
Then we went to Iluma's Tornado . Slack there awhile .
Then went home .

Though I took a side trip fetching Miyuki to Tamp Bus Interchange first , then my bus came . ~.~"
Oh well . XD .






And so . 4th Jan . Today .
Currently it's 1:55AM now .
I`m turned 15 1hr 55mins ago . hur .
Got school later , so I`m gonna go sleep 1st . :3 .
See you .


1/04/2011 12:58:00 AM


('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!

SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached
6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .




('.')BLOW BLOW!




('.')WIND WIND!


Muzicons.com


('.')MY DESTINATION!

1A4 2009
GDLSS Orchestra
Alicestep's
Bluemist Anime Blog
ASF Radio
Cicada
Ethyl
Jerene
Jin Cai
Joey
Miyuki
Reis
Tricia
Ven
Xueying
Yuuki



('.')RAINY DAYS!

November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012


('.')THE SUN!


designer; JASSMiNEE=]
images; photobucket.
; dolliecrave.
; dollielove.