Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Meow , not like it easy . To carry on life . Like this .
-~- Should probably cut off some ties .
I have a feeling I`m interrupting some relationship tree anyway .
And even If I`m not . It isn't a good idea to get too close anyway .
Meh , I don't know what I`m doing .
It's fine to go along with the flow .
Everything being complicated . It's normal .
Every single thing is complicated .
School,Tech Crew,Family,Friend,Personal.
Well . Not like it matter to you .
Not like time matter to me anyway .
So what if New Year come ? Chinese New Year , Christmas , Good Friday .
It isn't going to screw thing easier for me .
Father been Mr.Kind and Brother in the Prison .
Mother and Sister are hopefully normal .
Nobody's here for you . Nobody's here for me .
Just continue rotting your way through life .
Making it interesting or not . Not like it matter to anyone else .
Rot , staring at empty spaces .
Can't always asking for peeps help .
Just been your own will be enough .
Bearing everything thrown to you .
Then crying silently .
Just a normal routine .
Getting into contact with people might just be bonus point or negative point .
All you do is just talk , does thing , staying together , leaving each other .
Continue writing a story by staying alive .
It is complicated to stay alive with heart in you .
Should probably just decompose with the heart in you .
Does it matter?
It's just a question . However . It's not specific . It lead to more than a answer .
The answer can be another question again .
So . After this blog post .
I decided .
All ties . Are frozen . And melting . Slowly .
2/02/2011 12:45:00 AM