Maybe because I got too hooked that I now need them in my life . Every second .
I need to go back to my normal self and stop relying on/expecting from them .
Sigh , I have a feeling I went back to that circle again . Just that it's a different person now .
Edit : 12:21AM 1st April 2011
Maybe . After my 1st cosplay and hanging out with SG Rhymix on SOYC . I . Shall . Go MIA . This year is going to be a bad year for me . I don't want it to affect them . Bullshit . I know this will come out from a few peeps mouth . Still . Heck . -sigh- . I`m suddenly becoming like Striker/Louis . Oh well . Still . Feel like going to get a job . Every Saturday . Can at least have money I gain on my own. I don't have to keep taking money from my Dad or Mum . I can get what I want slowly .
3/31/2011 11:16:00 PM
('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached 6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .