Well . I`m probably just forcing myself , even though I know I'm disturbing everyone's life .
Imagination is fake . However , Imagination screw your feeling . Reality is real . However , Reality screw your feeling . too . So does Mind . And . Heart . It's only a matter of what you follow . Your mind . Or your heart . Or . Both . They're pretty much . the same thing . Maybe one of them , or both . Will suit you better . Becoming more . Stupid . Smart . Ugly . Pretty . Charming . Socializing . Anti-socializing . Mature . Childish . Healing your mental scar . memories . Well . Who knows .
Jealousy . Still kills . Even if you're used to it .
5/02/2011 09:55:00 PM
('.')THAT ZHIXIAN!
SADDY HERE =]
16
04 Jan 1996
zhixian_0401@hotmail.com
Pasirian Greendalian
Single/Attached 6th April 2010 is when my whole life start to change a lot .