Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Firstly, I have the lame curse that make major change to my life every five years of my life(I'm now 15). Lastly, my English really suck. Good luck.
So, well. I thought the curse was already lifted.
However. The curse appeared before me on April.
Because I wasn't expecting anything that happened to them, I just went to sleep since I was already freaking tired. Hahs. Who knows they would've done that.
I think I only told Yong Wei and Joe but I was really.
Disappointed
In them yeah. But mostly me.
From then, it really isn't the family I know anymore.
I really want to leave. Like, seriously leave.
Then after looking at Joshua's note, I left.
But then after I left, Joshua and Charmain took their time to come and talk to me at house below.
So... How should I say,
They coming down just boosted my 'want' to cling on that tiny little light of family.
The conversation didn't really helped out. It only allowed me to rant out about Ian.
However, it didn't last long I guess.
I guess 1 month later. Ian just sent me a random text.
And tada. No longer that light.
Since then, I was only in the group to watch shitstorm or listen to rants.
I am a good listener afterall.
Yeah, maybe I do join in once in awhile...or maybe most of the time.
Well, SGR is really a good group to stay in for me.
And yes.
I am getting sick of hearing people saying
SGR isn't the SGR back then
I want the old SGR
There's so much more I know I'm sick of hearing similiar to those sentences, but I can't remember.
I shall end this once in a long while post here with an description of the current SGR.
SG Rhymix, Many Forms, One Beat. Many Songs, One Melody. Many Individuals, One FamilyCommunity.
If you cannot handle what's happening, leave.
To Joshua and Charmain: Sorry yeah.
10/18/2011 12:02:00 AM